Thursday, January 31, 2013

Should I or Should I Not?

By: Pete Paguaga
@PetePaguaga

Tonight I will be covering a sports event, that I have never covered before in my life... a hair dying party.A hair dying party you say?

Every year since the early 90's each member of the Torrington boys swim team dyes their hair the color red, according to head coach Andrew Marchand who is a former Torrington swimmer.

They do this every year before their meet against Watertown in what is called a healthy rivalry. The meet is on February 1st at Watertown.

This should be a very exciting event and the story, with some awesome photos, will be posted tonight on our website www.registercitizen.com/sports and will be tweeted @nwctsports.

Now I have a question

While I have been in contact with the people involved they have offered me the opportunity to have my hair dyed red, just like the swimmers. If any of you know me or have seen my photo in the first post, I have blondish reddish hair already so I am leaning towards no, but that could change. You guys are going to have to convince me.

This is a projection on how it would look:
Before

















After

















What do you guys think? Should I do it or not?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home